Ironically of course, we all know, is that it's easier for us to come up with lists of the things that are wrong instead of what is right; the things I can't do instead of the things I can.
So here are 10 random the things that I can do (in no particular order):
- Make a mean dry gin martini (jigger and all)
- Speak French
- Program basic HTML code
- Basic sewing, knitting and crochet, which means I can make a baby quilt on demand in any of these formats!
- Take pictures in manual mode
- Travel to a foreign all by myself
- Laugh at myself
- Forgive even when I think it's impossible
- Write an essay and even a graduate thesis
- Drive stick shift
Here are 10 things that I believe that I am, that I can do, or will do one day:
- Write a book
- Be a pretty dang fun mom
- Do a real cartwheel(one day I will do this)
- Truly know that I am beautiful
- Be a High Priestess in my lineage
- Learn to cook real, authentic Indian food
- Cook great veggie dishes
- Raise a child who is open to the world
I'll leave it up to you to guess which ones I have and haven't done yet!
What about you? What do you need to remember to believe in your life?