November 26th, 2012
Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Taurus
Creating: New holiday traditions with Mr Faye in the new digs. A baby. Yes, you read that right. I started taking B6 this cycle and bam, without even trying, we're pregnant. Baby Faye is only 3 weeks and it's super early to share the news but I'm all about the disclosure (I kind of suck at secrets). Things might go awry but we'll cross that bridge if it comes up! Besides, I'm sure you're all going to notice me posting less because all I want to do these days is sleep!
Planning: I'm planning for the madness of the season. I've started shopping. Meal planning because I'm a vegetarian and while a veggie pregnancy is totally doable, it requires a bit more attention to make sure that I'm getting everything balanced.
Reading: Still reading The Baby in the Bathwater.
Thinking, Realizing & Feeling: That I'm pregnant and that means things in my life are going to change, big time! I'm sort of somewhere between excited, freaked right out, and Zen. And I cycle through each feeling about every 30 mins!
- That health stuff seems to be on track again.
- For watching family reactions to the news
- Fresh, crisp air and brisk walks in the cold.
- That my neighbourhood is already getting into the season (I'm so excited about the holidays this year, which is so odd and out of character for me)
- Quiet Monday morning at work
- Mint tea