First, a recap of what I did last time around:
- Spring Cleaning Purge: done!
- Purchase and Plant Seedlings: purchased, but waiting for them to arrive.
- Rune Sticks: I didn't consecrate them, but I did start using them. We're having a rough go of it right now. I'll write more after I've tried them a little more
- BOS pages: One page done as well as some pretty origami bookmarks. I'll share soon
- Daily Cleaning Ritual: Ok... Kinda... I need to personalize this schedule to fit my own lifestyle
- Pre-Natal Fitness: done! I joined a pre-natal aquafit course and have been doing some pre-natal yoga.
- More Water: I've totally been good for this one overall this past turn of the wheel. Some days are better than others, but overall I've been good!
- Finish A New Earth : Not so much. I'm sleepy these days, what can I say!?
For this turn of the wheel, my goals are:
- Finish up a bunch of art journal pages in advance
- Make my own cleaning schedule, tailored to my needs
- Be better about my pre-natal vitamins (I've been bad this past month)
- Finish up my baby projects (baby wearing wrap, decorating the nursery) and then sit back and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy without starting anything new for the baby... no just 1 more thing kind of attitude
- Make some freezer meals to store for just after the birth in order to make things easier on us during those first few weeks
- Create at least one more BOS page
- Get rid of all the pens/felts/paints that are dried up in my craft space
- Work with my Rune Sticks a bit more to see if I can get a better read from them
That's it, those are my goals for the next turn of the wheel. I'm hoping to keep things simple so that I can just enjoy things as I finish up my last trimester. I don't foresee myself setting goals for myself during the next sabbat (or 2), but we'll see how it goes.