So I have a new project that I'm challenging myself to do and would love to invite you to join me if it appeals to you (or spread the word if you think it's a good/fun idea).
Starting October 23rd, 2013 and ending Oct 30th.
The premise: 8 prompts (one daily) that encourage reflection/review of the past year as we approach the Wiccan (pagan) new year (depending on your traditions of course). The prompts will be framed loosely around themes related to the 8 sabbats.
The 8 prompts are:
- spiritual experience of the year
- vision board (something that reflects what inspires/defines you now)
- something you learned this year or something you want to learn in the year ahead
- celebrations of abundance
- world event, person, or artwork that impacted you this year
- moment that filled you with pride (for yourself, for others, for something achieved, learned)
- 8 things you're grateful for during the past year
- something to let go of (death, friendship, habit, emotion)